Thursday, March 13, 2008

go maddie go <3

i made the talent show!
haha yay. when it was my turn to sing they told me i had one minute. i had my "assistant" put my CD in on track two (the kareoke version of my heart will go on). that's when i started to shake like crazy! and i could enedietly feel my face turning red! i looked out at the judges, one of which was my teacher. and she smiled at me which made me feel better. but then of cours i did a terrible thing i looked down at my music and never ever looked away. i knew i was doing that at the time, but i feared that if i looked away and out at the audience that i would start getting really nervous. so i stared down at my music and sung into the microphone in front of about 40 people. i know that wasn't much, but i hate being judged! i only had enough time to sing, "every night in my dreams i see you i feel you that is how i know you go on far accross the distance and spaces between us you have come to show you go on near far wherever you are i believe that the heart does go on." and then they cut me off with a loud "TIME"! i walked off the stage with a big smile and it had gone very! although it had'nt felt like a whole minute so i feared that they had cut me off, because it was bad. but a lot of people applauded and told me how well i did, so i was feeling pretty good about it. i could still feel my face burning up though. wow i was so proud of myself. the next morning when i got to school i went straight over to where the cuts were posted, but i wasn't on the list of people who made the cuts. I WAS ON THE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO WERE AUTOMATICALLY IN THE TALENT SHOW! yay i made it :) i'm so happy.

2 comments:

Katrine said...

Congratulations madison! I'm so proud of you for practicing so hard, taking a chance, being brave, and accomplishing your goal! You are amazing!

Lacking Productivity said...

Oh my gosh! How exciting! I am thrilled for you. You better have someone tape it and post it!