Saturday, March 15, 2008

PROBLEMS PROBLEMS

okay there have been many confusing and unfortunate things going on lately. and lets just say it's not fun at all in anyway whatsoever..

i made the talent show, which is sceduled to take place on april 3rd. i'm supposed to be in utah during this time. as if that wasn't enough my choir's "supper bowl" of the year called UIL is on april 4th also a day that i am supposed to be in utah. my parents gave me premition to skip going to utach and my younger brother would get to go, so i could get a good grade in choir and sing in the talent show. i talked with my choir teacher and she said that it would be fine if i missed the concert.

the only reason why i care so much about the talent show is that i finally gained up enough courage to try out and sing in front of people and i was one of the few people that made it.

i haven't quite made up y mind yet, but it will be difficult to decide between the talent show in utah. i am leaning more towards utah though.

2 comments:

Katrine said...

Don't forget that there's no wrong answer. Just choose what you think will make you happy.

Lacking Productivity said...

I hate decisions where you are choosing between two good things. I prefer the ones where there is one good and one bad and the choice is totally obvious.