Sunday, March 9, 2008

TRIP TO UTAH

me and my dad are coming up to visit family in west jordan, utah. me and my dad will most likely be staying with my gradparents(my dad's parents). i have so many cusins and aunts and unckles there so it should be a lot of fun seeing everyone again! the last time i saw them was last july. i live in texas where it is so HOT even at this time of year. it will be nice to get some cool air. we are leaving april 2nd and coming home april6th. i'm so excited! i haven been on an airplane in two years and i love air planes! i'll miss thursday and friday of school, but i honestly dont care. i'm just excited that i am going to see some family. unfortunately i will only be there a few days, but we'll have to see what happens.

2 comments:

Katrine said...

You forgot to write about how much you'll miss me! I'll miss you!

Lacking Productivity said...

You forgot to write how if you don't see me while you are in Utah, you might die, because I am your favorite and it is so hard because you have to share your time with all your other aunts, uncles, and cousins when all you really want to do is play with me.