Saturday, March 1, 2008

my new blog :)


I'm so excited to start blogging! haha. "blogging" what a funny word. i think it's a word?...anyway. my mom made me a blog for my birthday a few years back, but i never really got involved in it. a few minutes ago i actually tried to log on to my old blog, "purple makes people happy," but i haven't been on it in so long that i forgot how. haha. now i am more experienced with computers and know how to type, so i think i will be a lot more involved with my new blog. i also think that this will be a fun way for me to keep a journal. i have had uncountable journals/diary's and never been able to keep writing in it. i hope this will be easier and more fun for me and still allow me to keep a journal. well an online journal that is. anyway I'm making it a new goal to write in my new blog, this blog frequently. thanks for reading <3>

2 comments:

Katrine said...

I expect a lot of blogging from you missy!

Lacking Productivity said...

whoo hoo! this is big news in my world!